Friday 25 November 2011

3D Type

After our lesson creating food fonts, we went on to making letter using other thing, this time using any house hold junk. My group were using metal so our work was called the 'Space Age' alphabet. We had to arrange our objects into different letters to spell out the entire alphabet and take pictures of them. We had several objects that could light up so we turned the lights on for special effect. We made sure we used every object we were given. At the end we uploaded the pictures onto the Mac computer and arranged each letter in their correct order in the alphabet. In the beginning, I would have liked to have used the wool they used in a different group as I created a beautiful fluffy effect, however I really enjoyed working in the 'Space Age' group and at the end I thought our alphabet looked fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment