Wednesday 4 January 2012

Targets

IT'S THE NEW YEAR! WAHOO!
Here are my 3 New Years Resolutions to improve my Graphics Portfolio!

1) We have a lot of work to do, so I cannot miss any lessons. If I have to I have to ask for work before I go away, which means calling in when I'm away or forward planning. I should also do work in my spare time.

2) I should also do extra work that is relevant to the project.

3) I should work harder in class. I've been feeling that my work has been getting more half hearted.

1 comment:

  1. organic swing tags refer to a label that may be sewn onto the exterior of a garment or piece of commerce. Since it's not part of the artifact, it's normally taken off before use. Generally, swing tags include a personalized logo and easily accessible artifact information. They are made of cardboard. But other materials are used. Often, it's attached to goods via a string, thread, or a piece of plastic.
    Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10523748

    ReplyDelete