Tuesday 8 January 2013

Primary Images


To prove that I feel that moving into Toy making, here I have two basic toys that I made a year ago in my spare time out of old pencil cases and bags, as a mark of celebration for leaving high school, as it gave me the opportunity to rip up and reuse some of the equipment that annoyed me at school. The one on the right was made first and you can see on the one on the left that the design is not as roughly cut.



These are an interesting and different example of how toy designs can vary in look, shape and material. The Typography creates an interesting and unique element with an urban style which would appeal to young adults, not just children. This photo was taken in Kingston.



A bear made out of packaging tissue, cardboard and sellotape, this is an example of how a toy can be made out of reusable material.

No comments:

Post a Comment