Monday 26 November 2012

Personal project outcome ideas


Idea 1- Toy creation idea.
I decided to make a stop-motion animation of the making or the stories of the toys as an advert for the promotion of recycling to a young audience. Here on the mind map, I included more of the artists that would inspire the outcomes, including the art-work and animation, not just toy-making and designs.
This is what I chose to base my brief around as it is personal to my enjoyment of toy making and stop-motion animation.






Idea 2- Animation/ music video of the creation of my final outcome. 
I was playing around with the idea of animation as I love making animation and stop-motion. This was a chance to combine both, but without a clear idea of what I would animate or create, unlike the toy-making project, which means that this suffers for it and was eventually scraped though I was keen on doing it. However, it helped me in making adjustments to the animation part of the toy making idea.




Idea 3- Costume design t-shirts.
This fell into trying to follow the last project closely, which is a priority. I found out later that I didn't need to follow it as closely as I do in this version of the brief. I thought it would be an interesting brief as I enjoy textiles and making and adapting designs, however the lack of detail and progression I included made it fall behind to the bottom of my list of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment